Reports of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, testimonies of correspondents, world reaction
It is the 191st day since the beginning of the special operation in Ukraine. The day before, Ukrainian paratroopers tried to land near Energodar in order to disrupt the IAEA mission to the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant. Russian troops killed about 60 people. Three servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were taken prisoner. The head of the IAEA and his staff still visited the station. Rafael Grossi said he saw everything he wanted to. Moscow requested a meeting of the UN Security Council on the situation at the Zaporozhye NPP for September 6. Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Alexander Novak promised that Russia would stop supplying oil and oil products to countries that would impose a price ceiling on its oil. Read the previous broadcast here.
photo source: DAN
12:11 The main thing from the statements of Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu at a conference call in the department:
– From the beginning special operations destroyed about 3 thousand foreign mercenaries;
– Russian troops reached the administrative border of the Nikolaev region in the area of Aleksandrovka. Blagodatnoye settlement liberated;
– The southern counter-offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has the only goal — create an illusion in the West of Kyiv's ability to resist Russia. The enemy suffers significant losses;
– Ukrainian attacks on the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant pose a real threat of catastrophe in Europe, in fact it is nuclear terrorism;
– The echeloned defense of the nationalists in the Donbass was hacked, Sands were taken.
11:43 Director IAEA General Rafael Grossi made statements after yesterday's visit to the Zaporozhye NPP:
– The IAEA inspected the emergency systems, diesel generators, NPP block shields and other elements;
– A group of experts will remain at the Zaporozhye NPP until September 4 or 5 to assess the situation;
– Safety concerns The NPP will remain until the situation stabilizes;
– The physical integrity of the Zaporozhye NPP has been violated several times, but it has not yet been possible to assess whether it was accidental or intentional;
– The safety of the Zaporozhye NPP should not be violated, IAEA expects to introduce a mechanism to ensure it.
11:41 The Russian Air Defense Forces on Friday allegedly launched at least 10 missiles into the sky over Kherson, a TASS correspondent reports. Traces of air defense missiles, sounds of explosions are heard.
11:13 Two people were killed as a result of a strike by Ukrainian troops on an apartment building in Kherson, the press service of the regional administration reported.
11:09 Russia has proposed extending until March 31, 2023 the zero rates on the import of certain types of products into the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU).
10:45 Member of the Main Council of the Administration of the Zaporozhye Region Vladimir Rogov reported on Kyiv's failed attempt to introduce its spies and saboteurs under the guise of journalists into the IAEA delegation to the Zaporozhye NPP.
10:04 The losses incurred during the NMD forced the Armed Forces of Ukraine to transfer T-64BM2 tanks to the line of clashes. They were released in a limited edition for the parade in August 2021
09:56 Setting a price cap on Russian oil could lead to the collapse of the entire market, warned the Russian embassy in the United States.
09:51 AFU fired five missiles at Melitopol. The air defense system went off.
09:48Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmygal called on the European Union to introduce visa restrictions on Russians in order to give them a “cold shower”.
09:44 Germany should supply modern Leopard 2 battle tanks to the republic , and the USA – M1 Abrams tanks. This demand was made by the Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmygal.
09:34 The Russian Ministry of Defense showed footage of the combat work of the crews of the Ka-52 helicopters of the army aviation of the Eastern Military District during the NMD.
08:50 After shelling by Ukrainian troops, four people died in the DPR in a day. Eight more were wounded, including two children.
08:36 The Ukrainian Agrarian Company's water elevator, located in the Kherson region, was destroyed by missile strikes by the Armed Forces of Ukraine. A huge amount of grain has been destroyed.
07:53 German Chancellor Olaf Scholz said at a meeting with Essen residents that he wants to continue negotiations with Russian President Vladimir Putin. He stressed that he is in close cooperation with the Russian leader.